Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
As an emergency fire and water, cleanup and restoration company we realize that we are an extension and second layer to the work of first responders. We come in after they leave.
As a part of our commitment to serve our community well we are committed to being fast and responsive. We service residential and commercial customers this way. Our company motto captures this:
“Faster to any size disaster.”
Bresly and Carla Jaramillo, owners and operators of SERVPRO of Doral, are restoration industry veterans. They know what it takes to get things done. When you’re knee deep in flood water or when you’re looking at fire damage at your property, “we’ll schedule you for next week” doesn’t work.
Our commitment to you is to be fast and experienced enough to tackle your residential or commercial damage.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (305) 594-2956
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Doral arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.