Commercial Mold Remediation
Mold growth can be caused by a plethora of things, whether it’s burst pipes, weather, or water-related humidity, mold and mildew can spread quickly and no one wants to find it in their home or business! But when the dreaded day does come, the question is, what will your insurance cover?
Insurance coverage for mold can be complicated. Most of the time insurance companies limit the amount of coverage for mold because of so many lawsuits from their policy owners. The best route when looking over your policy is to make sure they cover damage, loss, and cleanup from fungus for a specified loss. Also, to ensure it will specifically cover fungus caused by water damage since that is the most common kind.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2140 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (305) 594-2956
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Doral can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Doral training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician